Like Our Facebook Page
New Poets Added
- Lewis Carroll
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Li Bai
- Wallace Stevens
- Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- John Greenleaf Whittier
- Sayeed Abubakar
- Leo Yankevich
- Walter de la Mare
- Louise Gluck
- Nikki Giovanni
- Jimmy Santiago Baca
- Margaret Atwood
- Jack Prelutsky
- Brian Patten
- Kumar Vishwas
- George Barker
- Barber, Mary
- John Barbour
- Karle Wilson Baker
- Guiltless Heart - Poem by Sir Francis Bacon
- Francis Bacon
- Christianne Balk
- Nâzım Hikmet
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Elizabeth Bishop
- What Lips My Lips Have Kissed, And Where, And Why (Sonnet Xliii) - Poem by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Alexander Pope
- ALI SARDAR JAFRI
- Wilfred Owen
- Ayaz Khan
- AAL-E-AHMAD SUROOR
- AAGHA AKBARABADI
- AAGHA AKBARABADI
- ISMAIL MERATHI
- AAGA NISAAR
- AAFTAAB-UD-DAULA LAKHNAVI QALAQ
- AAFAQUE SIDDIQUI
- Love / Romantic Poetry
- Ranjish Poetry
- 2 Line Poetry
- Aashiqi Poetry
- Sad Poetry
- Life Poetry
- Heart Touching Poetry
- SMS Poetry
- Friendship Poetry
- Urdu Ghazals Poetry
- General Poetry
- December Poetry
- Humorous Poetry
- Urdu Poetry
- Forgiveness Poetry
- Religious Poetry
- Patriotic Poetry
- 4 Line Poetry
- Pashtu Poetry
- Video Poetry
- Dua Poetry
- Love Poetry
- Pakistan Poetry
- Sufi Poetry
- Islamic Poetry
- Occassional / Events Poetry
- New Year Poetry
- English Poetry
- Punjabi Poetry
- Eid Poetry
- Father Poetry
- Political Poetry
- Rain/Barish Poetry
- Mother Poetry
- Aansu Shayari
- Afsos Shayari
- Bewafa Shayari
- Dard Shayari
- Ankhain Shayari
- Barish Shayari
- Dua Shayari
- Aarzu Shayari
- Ghazal Shayari
- Aurat Shayari
- Shadi/Marriage Poetry
- Parveen Shakir
- Wasi Shah
- Ahmad Faraz
- Jon Elia
- Allama Iqbal
- Shah Faisal Ghamgeen
- Mirza Asadullah Baig
- Bahadur Shah Zafar
- Amir Khusrow
- Video Poetry
- Murad Khan
- Meer Taqi Meer
- Bulleh Shah
- Mohsin Naqvi
- AKBAR ALLAHABADI
- Khwaja Mir Dard
- Qateel Shifai
- Mahadevi Varma
- William Shakespeare
- Sarojini Naidu
- Maya Angelou
- Robert Frost
- Emily Elizabeth Dickinson
- Pablo Neruda
- Langston Hughes
- Edgar Allan Poe
- John Keats
- William Wordsworth
- Charles Bukowski
- Rabindranath Tagore
- William Blake
- Sylvia Plath
- William Butler Yeats
- Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Kahlil Gibran
- Roald Dahl
- Rudyard Kipling
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Kuch Toh Hawa Bhi Sard Thi, Kuch Tha Tera Khayal Bhi
- Mohabbat Mar Nahi Sakti
- Sochta hoon ke usay neend bhi ati hogi
- Wehshatoon ka baseera hy mujh mein
- Usey keh do
- Mere ishq mein khud kushikar le
- Main bhi kitna ajeeb hun
- Ik teri baraabri k liye
- Kya sitam hy ke ab teri surat
- Daastan khatam hone wali hy
- Kya kahaa .. ishq jawdani hy ??
- Suna Hai Log Usay Aankh Bhar Ke Dekhte Hain
- Silsile Tod Gaya Woh Sabhi Jaate Jaate
- Main Mar Mita To Woh Samjha Ye Inteha Thi Meri
- “Faraz” Ab Koi Souda Koi Junoon Bhi Nahi
- So Jao Humary Dil Ky Os Kony Main Faraz
- Bewafa ne hamare
- In Barshoon Se Dosti Achi Nahi Faraz
- Ab Ke Bichre To Shayad Kabhi Khwabon Mein Milein
- Qurbat B Nai Dil Se Utar B Nai Jata
- Tanhaiyoun K Dard Se Khoob Waqif Tha Wo Faraz
- Masoom lehja
- Iss Dafa Barishain Rukti Hi Nahi Faraz
- Sab He Apni Gharz Se Miltay Hain Faraz
- Itne Bhi Tou Wo Khafaa Nahi Thay
- Tavaaf-E-Manzil-E-Jaanaan Hamen
- Kuch Muhabat Ka Nasha Tha Pehle Hm Ko Faraz
- Usay Bhi Apnay Kiye Ka Malaal Hona Hay
- Shaam Hote Hi Chiraghon Ko Bujha Deta Hun
- Hum Ghareebon Ka Dil Dukhaya Hai
- Nigahon K Tasadum Se Ajab Taqrar Karta Hai
- Kon Ab Roz Roz Yaad Kary
- Jate Hue Ji Bhar K Usy Dekh To Loon
- Raat Bhar Khawab Bohat Ajeeb Dekhta Hun
- Yaar To Dhoondte Rehte Hain Mere Aibon Ko
- Toot Kar Chubh Raha Hai Ankhon Main
- Usy Ishq Tha Meri Zaat Se
- Tumhare Dairon Me Ek Umar Se Mehw-E-Gardish Hun
- Chup Rahe To Khoob Ache Rahe
- Bat Jab Bhi Bigri Hai Lafzon Par Bigri Hai
- Teri Ankhen Kamaal Hain Sahib
- Tum To Khud Ansuon Me Bastey Ho
- Mohabbaton Ki Saza Be-Misal Di Usne
- Barbad Kiye Jati Hain Har Qalb-O-Jigar Ko
- Usne Kaha K Konsa Tohfa Hai Man'Pasand
- Usne Kaha K Konsa Tohfa Hai Man'Pasand
- Us K Hath Mein Jeethy Hain Khushi Se
- Hadd Se Barh Kar Haseen Lagte Ho
- Garr Ap K Meyar Pe Utrey Nahi Pura
- Mujh Se Ab Or Tamasha Ho Nahi Sakta
- Akhir Na Chali Koi Bhi Tadbeer Hamari
- Koi Puchey To Zulaikha Se Mohabbat Ka Muqam
- Dil Ko Ab Tark-E-Tamanna Pe Karengy Razi
- Aik Duniya Ne Mujh Ko Chaha Hai
- Koi Tadbeer Bhoolne Ki Nahi
- Sabar Be-Misl Tha Himmat Thi Bla ki Meri
- Kab Tak Kisi K Sog Mein Royengy Beth Kar
Latest Urdu Poetry, Ghazals & ShayariRecitation of poetry is deeply regarded for expressing your true feelings. It has been observed that Urdu poets in the past used to say poetry that depicts the social, cultural surroundings of their era.... Read more
All Legend Poets
Poets Name start from letter "A"
Poets Name start from letter "B"
Poets Name start from letter "D"
Poets Name start from letter "E"
Poets Name start from letter "F"
Poets Name start from letter "G"
Poets Name start from letter "H"
Poets Name start from letter "I"
Poets Name start from letter "J"
Poets Name start from letter "K"
Poets Name start from letter "M"
Poets Name start from letter "N"
Poets Name start from letter "P"
Poets Name start from letter "Q"
Poets Name start from letter "R"
Poets Name start from letter "S"
Poets Name start from letter "T"
Poets Name start from letter "V"
Poets Name start from letter "W"
Poets Name start from letter "X"
Poets Name start from letter "Z"
Urdu PoetryUrdu Poetry – Urdu poetry recitation is deeply regarded for expressing your true feelings. It has been observed that Urdu poets in the past used to say poetry that depicts the social, cultural surroundings of their era.The poets used Urdu poetry as a weapon to put their thoughts forward for the readers. The Urdu poets are known for reviving romance, culture, social & political issues in the form of Urdu poetry collections. Depiction of true feelings and sentiments gave life to Urdu poetry.
What is Urdu Poetry? - Urdu poetry or Shayari is a rich tradition of poetry and it has several forms. Many of the poetic forms and structures are of Arabic origin.
Pakistani people like to read Urdu Poetry, its rich in tradition and consist of number different forms. Urdu poetry is a mixture of Persian and Arabic languages. Narrating lyrics in their national language, its impressive and spells bounding to the core. It’s because the verses has successfully crafted its own distinct identity as a genre without breaking away any traditions in Urdu language. Several maestros of Urdu Poetry have been passed who added some valuable pearls and gems to the collection full of emotions, culture, and linguistics. Urdu Poetry linked with the roots of Persian and Arabic languages which influence can be easily seen in the structure and format. A bit change has been seen in Urdu Poetry as the new Poets have tried out with new subject matter, rhetoric and themes to impose modernization in Urdu Poetry.
The various forms of Urdu Poetry available for the readers includes Ghazal, Hamd, Marsiya, Naat, Nazm, Qasida, Masnavi, Naat, Qawalli, Ruba’i, Shayari and much more. The poetry lovers can stock their libraries and houses with the enormous treasure of Urdu poetry. The collection of Urdu Poems in the form of Dewan and Kuliyat are preferred by those who have a taste for traditional poetry. Allama Iqbal and Mirza Ghalib have immense contribution to the Urdu poetry. The Urdu poetry collection of Ghalib and Iqbal are researched, read and shared by masses worldwide.
The modern Urdu poets possess a progressive and practical state of mind that is far from the narration of female beauty and romance. Urdu Ghazals has been associated with emotions earlier, but now the trends are changing to give it a completely new domain of expression. Many Urdu poets become popular because of their Romantic poetry include Ghazal Ahmed Faraz, Habib Jalib, Sagar Siddiqui, Muneer Niazi, Mohsin Naqvi, Farhat Abbas Shah and many others.
The archive of Khabaryalnews provides the evergreen Urdu poetry collection for the viewers. Some of the finest gems of Urdu Shayari are Munir Niazi, Allama Iqbal, Faiz Ahmed Faiz, Ahmed Faraz, Mirza Ghalib, Habib Jalib, Parveen Shakir, John Elia, Syed Wasi Shah to name a few. You can even search, post, read, and share the Urdu poetry based on various genres that includes Eid poetry, sad poetry, patriotic poetry, love poetry, rain poetry, mother poetry, Islamic poetry etc. People with great taste in poetry are glued to this page. Find some of the finest and latest collection of Urdu poetry on Khabaryalnews.